Introduction to the course
Why we do what we do? Why we feel the way we feel? Why we think as we think? The study of Psychology has the answer to all these questions. Psychology is the scientific study of our thoughts, feelings and behaviors. If you love working with others and enjoy helping people, this course might be an excellent option for you. The knowledge gained after completion of this course may be applied the treatment of mental health issues, in industrial settings and improvement of interpersonal relationships.
What are the learning outcomes?
• Students can learn to become more self aware and self confident, they will learn how to interact with others and develop skill of competency
• Students can identify the different approaches to study human behavior and how this knowledge can be used to explain, predict, and influence behavior.
• Students will develop a critical and scientific attitude and will learn to empirically analyze and utilize the data in lifestyle settings.
• They will develop the skill of communication, for personal resource management and to take the responsibility for the desired quality of life and healthy adjustment with reality.
Abnormal Psychology, Organizational Behaviour, Neuropsychology, Applied Behaviour, Elementary Statistics, Positive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology and Psychology Practical.
Lab Infrastructure (if applicable)
Well-established Psychology Laboratory, with advanced neuropsychological tests, I Q tests and others which are required to develop a holistic knowledge regarding psychometric assessment.
• Internships in Government and Private Hospitals
• Dissertation following APA Format.
Placement & Career Opportunities / Research Opportunities
• In Govt. Sectors
• In different organization at HR section
• In different NGOs
• As school teacher
50% overall in 10+2 with respective subjects